Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's About Damn Time

Yeap.It's about damn time indeed.After 5 months I'm blogging again. [:D]. HAHA.


Well,in this 5 months I've learned alot of things.

I've learned to keep cool and to take things one step at a time.So basically its been awesome yet not so awesome 5 months [:)].

Form 4 is not what is just not what I expected.The ex-form fives say that I'll be enjoying it.But honestly,I don't.I realised that this year,I've become a tad bit serious.Hey,at least its better than nothing right? [:P].

But the wise words of someone still rings in my head.

"You will always face challenges.When you do,accept them.If you fail in beating the challenge.Keep walking on with your head help up high,for greater things in life will come to you" - Unknown.


Guess I'm like that flower.Growing for survival.But heck,life is more fun with challenges and obstacles,right? [:)].

I guess I still have a long way to go.

No comments: