Thursday, April 29, 2010

Learning To Breathe



Just came back from school and feeling dead tired.Need to go tuition after this.Damn tired.

Had fun today with Christian and Ashley.Chris just pawns on the guitar.Addicted to the song 'Learning To Breathe - Switchfoot'.Awesome band.Go check them out.

The lyrics in the song are really true though.I am learning.Alot.About life.And I'm glad that I am.


Today had fun talking to Carine,Amanda Teo,Puan Usha,Kimberley,Rittie and Balinder.Spent 3 periods in the library doing nothing.



Today Puan Usha made me see a new prespective of life.And at the same time,told me the truth about some people.Guess we shouldn't trust people that much huh?All I see is pretencious people nowadays.Alot of them.Kinda sad to see when we are still young.Its not too late to learn our mistakes.

Have to get dressed for tuition.Will post a proper update another time [:)].

No comments: