Monday, April 26, 2010

Walking On Memory Lane

Rawr!Just came back from school! Had a blast today with Mofo! [Aslene Tiam]! LOL was such a blast.She kept singing in opera style and tried to choke me up when I tried drinking water.Screw you man. [XD].

Lols kidding.Don't kill me [._.].

Haha anyways,while having fun,a random thought just came up in my head.We're already in form 4.And in one more year,[or maybe less] we'll be in form 5.After graduating,I wonder if we will ever have this much of fun in class?Laughing hysterically until your sides hurt,and tears coming down your face,then making your friend laugh in return for payback.Will I ever get to experience that?



Haha good times [:D].

Then,while going back home,I saw some primary school kids walking about and playing.And I thought, "Damn,those little maggots are freaking lucky,not having to worry about anything else".So true.When we were young,if we were to finish our work early,we'll get a treat or we can watch TV extra time.Ah the good old days.




Wish I was a kid again.Back as a kid,we always thought "I can't wait to grow up!When I grow up,I can do whatever I want!".Oh how so very wrong we were.As a kid,we weren't binded to the chains of responsibility,drama and so many more.But as we grow older,things change.We change.We had our freedom then.We just didn't know it.









I'd rather be lost in my own world,than to be found by reality.

If only life was that simple.

No comments: