Friday, April 30, 2010

Mental Screaming



Hello world.Had quite of a crazy day today.Rianne and Samantha managed to spice it up a little today [;)].Haha,kids these days.

Today was kind off a bore.The whole day I just wanted to sleep.And at the same time watch Puan Lee May Ping act like a bitch,like she always does.Oh how I hate Mondays and Fridays.

I realise that people these days just make use of other people alot.What happened to being friends?I guess they added a few terms behind friends.Friends with benefits.Not in that sense of course.But you get the point.I just don't get why people act like that these days.But then again,not my problem.


I love this picture.Shows that art can bring to freedom.Ah,the joy of being able to listen to music every single day.Switchfoot,what would I do without you? [:)].



I can't say it any better then this.People think money brings happiness.Can't buy it but you can definitely rent it for a bit.



Hahaha this is cute [:)].

Coming on standby,waiting to catch the quickest plane.Flying to nowhere is better than somewhere,that's where I've been and nothing's changed.

Ending the post here.Too tired to update.

No comments: